Are you looking for a challenge, a big project, something you can start with right now and which has real potential to grow into a very exciting partnership role? Do you have a passion for content marketing? This could be your big chance
Who we are:
Movement for Modern Life is now 7 years old. We are the UK’s online yoga platform, founded by Kat. We have an evangelical following whose expectations we’re looking to exceed. We’re now looking for an exceptional Content Marketing Maven.
We have 1,000s of yoga, meditation, mindful movement classes, challenges and courses. We have the very best teachers and we love how yoga can transform lives. We have become the ‘Netflix of Yoga’ (Vogue), and in the last five years a household name for the very best online yoga and wellbeing classes. We are always on the look out for new ways to move, new ways to live better, and the best ways to look after our own mental and physical health, support other people and our beautiful planet.
We are enabling our community to move freely towards a happy, healthy and sustainable life.
Who you are:
- You love to work autonomously, you’re a self-starter
- You need and love flexibility; you want to work full-time but you value working remotely and being able to fit your non-work life or family commitments into your timescale.
- You’re looking for a full-time but flexible, remote role.
- You’ve got an incredible eye for detail.
- You’re creative. You know the importance of story-telling and design.
- You know and love yoga and want to live a happier, healthier and more sustainable life.
- You want to share your love of yoga and inspire others.
- You love admin and get a massive kick out of organisation. You’re a spreadsheet lover!
- You love to co-ordinate, be the centre of the team!
- You’re an ace communicator.
- You have experience of working in content marketing.
- You’ll be able to get to Stroud, Gloucestershire for meetings.
- You want to see a small business grow, and can see yourself becoming a business partner.
- You love a challenge and are unafraid of big, complicated projects. You would run the MFML content calendar, a complicated and responsible task.
- You need to be analytical, forward-thinking, you enjoy taking on a challenge, a big project and running with it as your own.
- Experience of working with Canva/design software.
- Experience of mailchimp and email marketing campaigns.
- Experience of using CMS systems and/or wordpress.
This role requires a superstar unicorn, an operational/content marketing business partner to the Founder, Kat, working closely with Kat.
You would run the MFML content marketing calendar. You need to be both creative and organised to enable this to run smoothly. It is your role to take the content on MFML to the next level in terms of organisation and creativity. We are a content platform, we are only as good as our videos, blogs, podcasts and email newsletters. They need to be perfect, and you would be in charge of logistics of making sure that all of the content is absolutely spot on.
- You have creative ideas for class ideas, courses and content campaigns
- You’re in control of campaign marketing and newsletters
- You have overview of advertising/promotional campaigns
- Management/oversight of social media maven and digital marketing maven
- Brand partnership overview, campaigns and organisation
- Content campaigns and PR liaison
- Liaising with blog and course content maven
- Organising the whole team and admin for the team.
The small print:
- Full-Time (approx 35 hours/week)
- Flexible work: Work around family/other commitments
- No location requirements. Digital nomads may apply. But we prefer applicants who can get to Stroud.
- Flexi-Work: Work in your hours, in your home
- Salary IRO £15/hour
- Plus 30% of salary available as bonus if things go with a swing
- Free subscription to MFML (of course!)
- Lovely, fun and supportive team.
- Best of all: You get to participate in the growth of the UK’s most exciting Yoga and wellbeing brand
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letting letting us know why we fit together like a horse and carriage.