Gentle Yoga for times of illness
Chronic illness and acute bouts of illness can sometimes leave us with ongoing symptoms: fatigue, aching joints and persistent pain, breathlessness and changes to mood. Gentle movement, yoga, breathwork and meditation can support us to manage and live with ongoing symptoms and help to manage and recover from illness. Remember to be kind to yourself. Yoga teaches us to meet whatever we find with kindness and compassion.
What to expect
This course is a series of classes, to be taken entirely at your own pace, in your own time, with themes to help with fatigue, anxiety, stiffness and muscle loss caused by having been bed-bound due to illness. These gentle classes, suitable for all-levels, and all bodies, are intended to be calming, nourishing, supporting and to help with sleeping.
What the course includes
- 3 In-depth Audio Interviews with Nutritionist, Toral Shah, senior teacher, Lizzie Reumont and Yoga for Cancer specialist and scientist, Barbara Gallani.
- Articles to help you to navigate through times of difficulty
- Recipes for wellbeing by Toral Shah of the Urban Kitchen
- 27 Yoga/Gentle Movement Classes to be taken when you need to support you during each day and stage of your sickness with classes for:
- Building Immunity
- Lifting Mood
- Joint Health and Circulation
- Gentle Strengthening without Depletion
If you are a subscriber, or if you have already purchased this course, please sign in to access your content.