This guest post is part of our Conscious Living content series and written by our friend Patricia Afonso – CMO of Planty. Planty and MFML have teamed up to help you explore more conscious food and movement choices to support more sustainable and healthier lifestyles.
Keep your momentum going and energy levels high with this delicious morning boost for your breakfast!
High in fibre, high in potassium, high in protein, high in magnesium
2 ripe bananas
For the crumble:
2 tbsp Pecan chopped
Small handful Oat
1 tbsp crunchy Peanut butter
1tsp agave syrup
¼ tsp cinnamon
6 tbsp oat yoghurt
2 tbsp peanut butter
Fresh Coconut pieces.
Small dark chocolate grated
Preheat oven to 200c
- Half the bananas lengthways and add onto a tray
- Make the crumble in a small bowl and carefully place the crumble over the top of the bananas
- Place in the oven for 6-7 minutes
- For the topping I would recommend oat yoghurt as it stays thick. Place that into a bowl and add the peanut butter a whisk until it becomes lighter, and creamy.
- Remove the bananas from the trays, add the yoghurt around the tray or plate, garnish with sliced fresh coconut, mint leaves and finely grated dark chocolate.
Check out our other recipes and week of meal suggestions to help you get more plants into your diet.