Pregnancy › Lucy & Ben Parker
Yoga Programme for Pregnancy
Yoga can help during pregnancy, a time when the body is undergoing so many changes.
Yoga during pregnancy has been shown to:
- Boost energy levels
- Cultivate breathing techniques
- Empower women to have a conscious birthing experience
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Strengthen birthing muscles
- Promote relaxation and restful sleep
- Keep the body supple
- Relieve lower back pain
- Relieve swollen joints, heartburn and constipation
- Promote a healthy birth
When pregnant, please do not practice any yoga which is not recommended within this pregnancy section. Be especially careful during pregnancy to consult your doctor before undergoing any exercise routine.
Yoga during the First Trimester
This is a crucial and delicate time so please be especially careful. Please note that many d... Show more
We couldn't find a class with your selected search options. Try broadening your search.