Are you organised, efficient, bright and tech-savvy? Would you like to work alongside the Founder of a heart-led, purpose-filled tech venture? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a freelance digital marketeer/Exec PA. Someone who is reliable, efficient, organised and passionate about spreading the word of the very best yoga and wellbeing teachers and practices. If you think that folks in the modern world need the tools of yoga, meditation and wellbeing from the very best teachers and if you are keen to learn more, get creative, get productive, roll your sleeves up, do back-end and admin work, create awesome imagery and blog posts, and tell us what we could be doing better, this could be the position for you.
This role is to be performed either remotely and with occasional meetings at the Founder Kat’s office in Stroud, Gloucestershire.
Around 20 hours/week – hours are completely flexible. Pay dependent on experience.
How to apply
Send me a letter telling me about why you think you’d be a fabulous fit and why you want to see Movement for Modern Life grow.
Please send all applications ASAP direct to firstname.lastname@example.org – interviews in the weeks of 6th and 13th March.
About the Role:
- You’ll be a sounding board, working closely with the CEO, Kat. You’ll be an organisational genius, efficient, fun to work with, a team player. You’ll be an ace communicator and you’ll enjoy assisting the whole MFML team on implementation.
- You’ll be in charge of all the administration of MFML, organising new and special projects, events and trade shows and working with Kat as well as with the rest of the team.
- You’ll be the first point of contact for MFML
- You’ll enjoy creating graphics and have a good eye for visual marketing material and have a good grasp of Canva
- You’ll be in charge of creating our beautiful and well-regarded Newsletters. We use Klaviyo, so experience of Klaviyo is a plus but willingness to learn and dive in is more important.
- You’ll have a good grasp of wordpress and update our blog posts
- You’ll upload content and videos onto the website
- You’ll be in charge of Kat’s emails and will respond to customer emails
- You’ll have a keen attention to detail
- You’re passionate about making yoga and the tools of mindful movement accessible to all
- You’re super organised
- You love working closely with a team
- You’re hungry to learn about how a passionate, mission-led business works.
- You’re excited to be second in command to the CEO and want to learn directly from working with the Founder.
- You want to build on your skills in business development
- You’re proactive
- You have an amazing attention to detail
- You have good grasp of Canva, WordPress and experience of email marketing.
- You just love to get things done, and don’t mind if you sometimes get things wrong
- You love to just roll your sleeves up and get on with things
- You have a good sense of humour and a robust personality
- You love computers and are unafraid of tech.
- You are keen to learn about customer support
- You value autonomy and flexibility
- Optional: You can come into the office in Stroud, Gloucestershire once a week to work with Kat face to face, although the role can be done remotely.
Movement for Modern Life are the UK’s online yoga platform. We have become the ‘Netflix of Yoga’ (Vogue), and in the last ten years become a household name for the very best online yoga and wellbeing classes.
We have grown organically, through word of mouth and evangelists. We’re down to earth. We prefer our dodgy tracksuit bottoms to brand new fancy yoga gear. We are centred and focused on the practices that make us feel amazing, and are an antidote to frazzled modern life. We provide the tools in your toolkit to help you navigate through the word today. We are fans of yin yoga in our PJ’s at home. We’re fans of qigong and self-care healing practices with candles in our front room. We love a morning energising Barre class. We have many different styles, we are committed to diversity in every way. We are about yoga on and off the mat and showing folks how to live a healthy, sustainable lifestyle.
But we won’t compromise on only having the very best teachers on board. Our teachers are there for you in the comfort of your own home supporting and nurturing you to become your best self in every way, become healthier, wiser, stronger, more focused, calm and energised and transform every single day. We support smaller, grass roots environmental and health charities, and support yogis and those in wellbeing who are living their practices.
- We’re now 10 years old
- Run by sole founder, yogi and dog-lover, Kat Farrants
- We’ve grown organically – putting our community at the heart of everything we do
- We never, ever compromise our values – it’s about the mission, not the moment!
- We believe in working in our own time
- We work smart, not long
- We take it easy, not hard
- We believe in the work of the very best teachers
- We follow our dharma and don’t believe in drama
- We believe in diversity, honesty, openness, transparency
- We believe that when we’re learning, we’re happy
- We’re OK getting things wrong, so long as we keep trying and learn from our mistakes
- We’re flexible and mostly unstructured
- We know that we’re only as good as our Teachers and Community
- We’re a small, close knit team
- We have occasional team working days and fun days out
- We welcome applications from every member of the community, inclusivity is key what we do.