We have a job vacancy! Movement for Modern Life is looking for some admin assistance over the summer for an exciting new project we’re launching.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 month Project
- Around 15-20 hours/week
- Remote Working (own computer)
- Paid on a per project basis, or around £15/hour
- You’re hungry to learn how a yoga tech platform works
- You know your Updog from your Downdog
- You know your Upload from your Download 😉
- Passionate and Knowledgable about Yoga
- You love Movement for Modern Life and our mission
- You’re comfortable with computers and very straight forward code
- You’re a great writer
- You’re trustworthy
- Happy to work autonomously
- Have a fantastic attention to detail
And would like to help out a fast-growing exciting start-up, revolutionising online yoga, and working with the best yoga teachers – this might be your dream role.
Movement for Modern life was Founded by Kat Farrants five years ago to revolutionise online yoga. We make the very best teachers and classes really accessible to all. Our whole team works remotely, we all value autonomy and freedom and occasionally meet up for a social or team day. We all work flexibly in every way, and love flexibility especially of the mind.
We don’t mind when you work and will give you as much freedom to do what you need to do in your own way. Working in a start-up means that we’re all very much all hands on deck. You’ll probably be asked to help out with a range of other work and projects that we’re all working on, so you’ll gain experience and be able to help in areas of content production and management, marketing and company operations.
The right person will make their own stamp on our project, and there is a possibility we may be able to offer continuing work to them.
How To Apply
If you’re happy to work remotely and autonomously, you love a challenge, you’re not easily overwhelmed and when you log into movementformodernlife.com, you get excited by our ethos, teachers and classes – and want to help us grow more, it would be fabulous to hear from you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with an accompanying email letting us know why this excites you.