MFML’s teacher recruitment focuses on diversity of classes, styles and teachers to complement our community of leading teachers.
Movement for Modern Life thrives on the strength of our teachers. Our teachers are our community and we are immensely proud to boast some of the leading lights in modern day yoga, meditation, mindfulness and movement. This is where you will find information on MFML’s teacher recruitment.
MFML Teacher Recruitment
We look at applications twice a year. Our next deadline for applications is 9am on Monday 6th July 2020. After this, we shall consider applications in February 2021.
What we are looking for
In that week we shall be looking at yoga and movement teachers. The first thing that we consider is the current need of our Movers. We look to ensure a diverse selection of classes and styles of movement on the site. Our current priority is with non-yoga movement, be that Barre, Pilates, dance or functional movement. The next priority is for yoga classes but taught from a different approach to that which any of our current teachers take. If a style of teaching is similar to a current teacher, in likelihood, yours will not be a practice which we are seeking to add to our range of classes.
If you are a member of MFML, please do ask for your favourite teachers to apply. Please do share this blog with members of your community who you think would be a great addition to the MFML community.
MFML Teacher Recruitment Application Process
Please can applicants send us the following information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can assess teachers:
- What practices would you like to teach on MFML?
- Why would you like to join our team?
- What can you bring to the MFML community?
- How and why do you believe that your practices/teaching style will suit our community?
- Where and when and with whom were your teacher trainings(s)/qualifications?
- Who do you consider your current teachers/mentors?
- Where are you currently teaching?
- Is there any other information you would like to share?
- Please include a reference from your teacher/mentor.
- Please include a short, 10-15 minute filmed class for us to consider.
Thank you so very much for spreading the word about our community, and caring to share this with your favourite teachers, and thank you so very much in advance, to everyone who feels they wish to support our journey by applying.