Are you a social media star? Do you love to find ways to live a healthier and happier life? If you have both a love of yoga and wellbeing, and enjoy telling stories and engaging with people on social – this could be just the role for you.
At Movement for Modern Life we are on a mission to motivate and inspire people with simple steps to a happy and healthy life.
Our social media platforms aspire to be down-to-earth spaces where everyone can find a daily dose of inspiration, useful information and a sense of community.
We are the UK’s online yoga platform. We have 1,000s of yoga, meditation, mindful movement classes, challenges and courses. We have the very best teachers and we love how yoga can transform lives. We have become the ‘Netflix of Yoga’ (Vogue), and in the last five years a household name for the very best online yoga and wellbeing classes. We are always on the look out for new ways to move, new ways to live better, and the best ways to look after our own mental and physical health, support other people and our beautiful planet.
If you too are passionate about spreading the word of the very best teachers and inspiring everyone to take small steps that lead to big changes, for better health and happiness. If you love social media and would like to find out what it’s like to work inside a fun, fast-growing start up and are keen to learn more, get creative, get productive and roll your sleeves up! Then do get in touch and tell us how you can help, what we could be doing better and teach us how you think Movement for Modern Life should move forward, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a role for someone who can work remotely, suitable for those who love to work autonomously, but if you’re based near either Gloucestershire or London, there will be members of the team you can meet up with regularly.
About the Role:
- Social Media scheduling, monitoring and engagement
- Working closely with our Campaigns Manager
- Uploading videos, posts, images and stories
- Working remotely
- Occasionally available either to work from Stroud, Gloucestershire or London
- Around 15 hours/week
- Implement the social media strategy for MFML
- Be an expert user of main social channels and the platforms/tools used
- Ensure that our social media is consistent with MFML brand values, tone of voice
- Build and grow engagement
- Provide regular reporting (including recommendations)
- Proactively monitor competitors and industry social media activity, to make recommendations
- You love yoga and wellbeing
- You are passionate about social media
- You may have worked on social media business profiles before
- You like to Boomerang, and know an Instagram story from a Facebook Live
- You’ve worked on some digital marketing or social media projects and want to do more
- You have copywriting, design, photography, videography skills
- You’ve delivered some ace results, and can measure and report on activity
- You have great communication skills
- You’d love to find out what it’s like to work in a startup
- You are curious, proactive and creative
- You are resourceful
- You like to work remotely
- You’d love to be part of the movement!
- We’re now 5 years old
- We’ve grown organically, but swiftly
- We never, ever compromise our values – it’s about the mission, not the moment!
- We believe in working in our own time
- We know that when you move more, you live more
- We work smart, not long
- We take it easy, not hard
- We believe in the work of the very best teachers
- We love to hear from experts, inspire with new classes, wellbeing tips and sustainability ideas
- We follow our dharma and don’t believe in drama
- We believe in diversity, honesty, openness, transparency
- We’re flexible, unstructured
- We know that we’re only as good as our Community
- We have occasional team working days and fun days out
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter to our founder, email@example.com