THANK YOU for ALL YOUR WONDERFUL APPLICATIONS – 29th September 2022 – WE HAVE NOW HIRED! Please just keep subscribed to our newsletter to find out about other opportunities with us.
Do you love to find ways to live a healthier and happier life? If you have both a love of yoga, movement and wellbeing, and enjoy telling stories and engaging with people and brands on social – this could be just the role for you.
Movement for Modern Life are on a journey to motivate and inspire people to take simple, small steps to a happy and healthy life.
Our social media platforms aspire to be down-to-earth spaces where everyone can find a daily dose of inspiration, useful information and a sense of community.
We are the UK’s online yoga platform. We have 1,500+ of yoga, meditation, mindful movement classes, challenges and courses. We have the very best teachers and we love how yoga can transform lives. We have become the ‘Netflix of Yoga’ (Vogue), and in the last nine years a household name for finding the very best online yoga and wellbeing classes. We are always on the look out for new ways to move, new ways to live better, and the best ways to look after our own mental and physical health, support other people and our beautiful planet.
If you too are passionate about practicing with some of the world’s best teachers and inspiring everyone to take small steps that lead to big changes, for health and happiness. If you love social media and would like to find out what it’s like to work inside a fun, passion-led and family-run small business, and are keen to learn more, get creative, get productive and roll your sleeves up! Then do get in touch and tell us how you can help, what we could be doing better and teach us how you think Movement for Modern Life should move forward with their social media and brand partnership outreach, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a role for someone who can work remotely, suitable for those who love to work autonomously, but if you’re based near either Gloucestershire or London, there will be members of the team you can meet up with regularly.
About the Role:
- Social Media scheduling, monitoring and engagement
- Working remotely
- Around 15- 20 hours hours/week
- Implement the social media strategy for MFML
- Be an expert user of main social channels and the platforms/tools used
- Ensure that our social media is consistent with MFML brand values, tone of voice
- Build and grow engagement
- Provide regular reporting (including recommendations)
- You have experience with brand and partnership outreach and forming successful and sustainable partnerships
- You’ll work autonomously, but liaising closely with Kat, the Founder, Jess, Operations and Content Maven, and Joanna, Content and Happiness Maven
- You’re creative. You know the importance of story-telling and design.
- You know and love yoga and want to live a happier, healthier and more sustainable life.
- You want to share your love of yoga and inspire others.
- You’re an ace communicator.
- Experience of working with Canva/design software.
- You love yoga and wellbeing
- You are passionate about social media and digital marketing
- You have experience of growing brands via digital marketing
- You’ve delivered some ace results, and can measure and report on activity
- You have great communication skills
- You’d love to find out what it’s like to work in a startup
- You are curious, proactive and creative
- You are resourceful
- You like to work remotely
- You’d love to be part of the movement!
- We’re now 8 years old
- We’ve grown organically, but swiftly
- We never, ever compromise our values – it’s about the mission, not the moment!
- We believe in working in our own time
- We know that when you move more, you live more
- We work smart, not long
- We take it easy, not hard
- We believe in the work of the very best teachers
- We love to hear from experts, inspire with new classes, wellbeing tips and sustainability ideas
- We follow our dharma and don’t believe in drama
- We believe in diversity, honesty, openness, transparency
- We’re flexible, unstructured
- We know that we’re only as good as our Community
How to Apply
Tell me a little about yourself, your experience, and how you’ll be able to grow the Movement via digital marketing to me, the founder, firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply